New York City: (212) 725-1818
Rockland County: (845) 353-1818
Sheldon Palmer is of-counsel to Furgang & Adwar. He is an intellectual property lawyer with a degree in chemistry and is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. His experience as a chemist and his wide experience in patent, trademark, and copyright law, including extensive litigation experience, allow him to successfully maintain, defend, and protect his clients' best intellectual property law interests across all areas of intellectual property, whether protecting trade secrets, prosecuting a patent, or litigating for trademark infringement around the world.
For many years, Mr. Palmer was an Adjunct Professor of Law at Brooklyn Law School for Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law, and a Lecturer for the Practicing Law Institute. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Law Association, the American Bar Association, and the International Trademark Association.
- Brooklyn Law School (JD)
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York (BS, Chemistry)
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York