Licenses, Franchises, Sponsorships & Other Agreements
The heart of intellectual property rights often resides in contracts. We routinely draft licenses and other agreements to protect our clients' intellectual property rights throughout the world. These agreements provide our clients with opportunities to protect and commercialize their valuable assets to the fullest.
We advise and enable our clients to maximize their commercial opportunities and provide them with the greatest protection and peace of mind so that they are free to operate their businesses.
We have drafted and negotiated many types of agreements, including the following:
- Operating and Shareholder
- Consulting and Work-For-Hire
- Manufacturing, Distribution, and Value-Added-Reseller
- Sponsorship and Endorsement
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property
- Acquisitions, Mergers, and Initial Placement Offers which include Intellectual Property Assets