New York City: (212) 725-1818
West Nyack: (845) 353-1818
White Plains: (914) 428-5300
Grant E. Pollack has over 25 years of experience in the procurement of intellectual property protection, investigation of infringement/invalidity issues, licensing, and client counseling. He is an experienced intellectual property and business litigation attorney.
Mr. Pollack has lectured extensively on topics in intellectual property law including "Legal Issues Confronting Entrepreneurs", "Patent Law and its Business Applications", the "Law of the Internet in New York", and "Intellectual Property Litigation," sponsored by organizations such as New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business Administration, the National Business Institute, the American Corporate Counsel Association, and the Network of Trial Law Firms.
Mr. Pollack is an active member of the New York City Bar Association (Patent Law Committee Appointee - 2011-2013), International Intellectual Property Society (IIPS) of New York City, the American Bar Association, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
He is the recipient of multiple "AV Preeminent Peer Review Ratings" from Martindale-Hubbell. Most recently, he was named a Top Rated Lawyer in Litigation for 2014 by The American Lawyer, The National Law Journal, Corporate Counsel Magazine, and Law.com.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (JD)
- Yale University (MS, Mechanical Engineering, concentration in Computer Science)
- Vanderbilt University (BE, Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering)
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the District of Arizona