Our law firm concentrates its practice in entertainment law serving clients in New York City and throughout the world. We routinely represent clients in the entertainment industry, making sure that they are competently represented during all phases of negotiation, drafting, and enforcement of their agreements.
In all of our clients' entertainment dealings, we ensure the full protection of their rights and the most advantageous business terms possible. Our vast knowledge of intellectual property, new media issues, business law, and the entertainment industry as a whole give us a unique perspective, allowing us to serve all of our clients' needs, while still considering the ramifications of any actions we recommend.
We represent a wide variety of clients, including the following:
- Independent film productions
- Television production companies
- Screenwriters, producers, actors, and comedians
- Musicians and other performing artists
- Independent record labels
- Music publishing companies
- Technology and gaming companies
- New Media companies